Values & Vision
MissionYWCA Moncton exists to support and empower women – and their families – through advocacy and integrated services that foster independence, wellness, and equity for all.
Inspired women leading empowered lives.
- In a woman’s perspective – of women, by women, and for women;
- In the balanced development of the whole person in body, mind and spirit;
- In the importance of women’s perspectives in shaping society’s direction;
- In working in community partnerships and inter-professional relationships;
- In equity and equality for women and girls;
- In accepting difference and diversity in order to achieve racial and social justice;
- In empowering women and girls to achieve their potential;
- In the interconnectedness of women world-wide;
- In promoting healthy individuals, families, and communities; and
- That all women and girls are equal.
Code of Ethics
Click here to view YWCA Moncton's Code of Ethics. Please do not hesitate to forward any inquiries or concerns to email@example.com