A Home For HerA Home for Her provides safe, affordable housing for single adult women (19 and older, with or without children) who are homeless, at risk of being homeless, or precariously housed. This program supports women as they build bridges to independence by offering:
- Access to furnished apartments to live in for up to 1 year (each apartments is shared by 2 program participants)
- Case management (including support in working with landlords), weekly in-home visits, and 24/7 emergency assistance
- Life Skills programs (including financial literacy training and money management skills building)
- Advocacy for participants
- Referrals to other essential services
To learn more about the conditions for participation, or to set up an appointment, please contact Heather Richards (855-4349 firstname.lastname@example.org).